Complaints Procedure

If you feel you need to complain about Ballard Business Recovery Limited

At Ballard Business Recovery Limited (“BBR”), we aspire to provide a professional service to all companies and individuals with whom we have dealings and we take pride in the service we provide and always do our best to deal with matters arising in a timely manner.

If you are concerned about any aspect of the service we provide we set out below our formal complaints procedure which you can use if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service.

How to Complain

Whilst we will try to resolve any issues you have on the telephone, if you wish to make a formal complaint, in the first instance you should set it out your complaint in writing and send it to;

Ballard Business Recovery Limited

The Old Post House

3 Sudbury Road


Burton on Trent

DE13 8NA

or email your complaint to;

How BBR will deal with your complaint

  • We will send you a written acknowledgement of your complaint by the end of the business day following receipt.

  • Your complaint will immediately be referred to the relevant insolvency practitioner or a director of BBR for review.

  • As quickly as possible we will ascertain the background to the complaint and seek additional information from you as required.

  • Our response will set out a full and clear explanation of the reasons for our conclusions.

  • If dealing with your complaint becomes protracted, we will keep you aware of the steps that are being taken to review and respond to your complaint, the likely timetable for the formal response and the reasons for any delay.

What to do if you are still dissatisfied

If after receiving our formal response you are still not satisfied that your complaint has been adequately answered, or at any time during the complaint procedure, you can refer your complaint to the insolvency practitioner’s Authorising Body through The Insolvency Complaints Gateway, details of which can be found at ;

Philip Ballard (I.P. No. 20452) is authorised to act as an Insolvency Practitioner licensed in the United Kingdom by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.

Get in touch to see how we can help today